DAMsense is a complete Digital Asset Management system, delivering the ability for your organization to make sense of its digital media files such as images, videos, music, PDFs and other documents in one central & searchable repository. The solution provided is completely tailored to your requirements, from large eCommerce enabled image websites to internal corporate branding asset management systems.
DAMsense is used by organizations to:
- Manage digital images and deliver them to customers online
- Sell images and other content online through eCommerce
- Create a brand image and assets library to ensure brand compliance
- Provide a managed archive of images for access by PR and media partners
Who would benefit from using?
- Advertising, PR and Media Agencies
- Image Banks
- Municipalities and Government Departments
- Schools and Universities
- Travel and Tourism Companies
DAMsense. Behind the scenes.
DAMsense is owned and maintained by Argility, a leading South African-based IT company. It has extensive domain knowledge in digital asset management, which began with Gallo Images, a premier local image bank client, in March 2009.
Today, DAMsense is the product of choice for a number of blue chip companies such as Gallo Images, Woolworths, Dimension Data, Cricket South Africa, &Beyond and was used for the FIFA World Cup in 2010.
DAMsense is supported by a dedicated product team consisting of product specialists, solution architects and software engineers, whose sole aim is to provide a leading edge, high-performing and cost-effective solution to organization requiring a better way to manage their digital assets.
Manages & Stores